An interesting article about the ways the US government is using blogging, Facebook and Twitter to improve our image in the world.
This free site makes it easy to create your own timelines. They aren't fancy, but they are quick and you can print them out or embed them on another website.
This ReadWriteWeb blog post summarizes some of the recent comments made by Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, regarding Facebooks new privacy settings.
4) Edutopia Digital Youth Portrait: Cameron, 11 years old
1. Is Cameron typical of kids in your community? Why, or why not?2. How would you describe the attitude of Cameron's parents toward technology and Cameron's interest in digital media?
3. How would you describe the attitude of Cameron's teachers toward technology and Cameron's interest in digital media?
4. What did you think of Cameron's Rewind video? Was this a good use of multimedia for learning? Why, or why not?
5. What would it take to support kids like Cameron at your school? What are the potential challenges?