- Using educational technology to fundamentally change the learning process by making it more engaging and tailored to individual student needs and interests;
- Using ed tech to develop a new generation of assessments;
- Connecting teachers with their peers and experts so they are always up-to-date on the resources available to them;
- Building infrastructure that lets schools support access to technology in and out of the classroom; and
- Harnessing the power of educational technology to increase school district productivity and student achievement.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
The latest release of the US national ed-tech plan includes the following goals, as summarized in an 11/9 article of eSchool News:
Posted by Demetri on Tuesday, November 16, 2010