- Invent to Learn: Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom by Sylvia Libow Martinez and Gary Stager, Ph.D.
- Super Scratch Programming Adventure by the L.E.A.D project
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi by Matt Richardson and Shawn Wallace
- Sew Electric: a Collection of DIY Projects that Combine Fabric, Electronics, and Programming by Leah Buechley and Kanjun Qiu
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components by Charles Platt
- Learn to Program with Scratch by Majed Marji
- and lots of books on programming with LOGO
Talk to an ATS if you are interested!